Saturday, August 23, 2008

Already 2 months!

I can't believe it's already been two months since Mason has arrived! He's growing so fast! Just in the past few weeks he's started cooing, drooling, and smiling more and more. I don't know if it's just hormones or what, but it almost makes me want to cry he's so gosh dang cute! He's also started to reach for his mommy and daddy.
Tonight he had his first Pacific Beach, Garnet Avenue experience. For all that aren't familiar with that, let me explain. Garnet Avenue is the "place" to go out. It's a whole long street of shopping, restaurants, and bars. Well, dad was in the mood for wings so guess where that took us? Yep, you may have guessed it, HOOTERS. LOL! He slept through most of it, which was fine by me! (I actually finished my meal! Whoa!
We've started the rounds of immunizations, so our little bubba hasn't been his usual happy self the past couple of days :( He's a trooper though.
JERKY'S is coming along quite nicely. Our actual reason for going to Pacific Beach tonight was to scope out potential locations for the restaurant... Another day's work.
Well, since the boys are in bed I may as well head there myself. I need the beauty rest for the beach tomorrow ;) ha ha!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day