Monday, August 25, 2008

One AMAZING year!

Today Bowen and I celebrated our one year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been a whole year! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were in New York...ahh...the memories. Now we're here in SD and loving it! Ahh...more memories. I don't know what to expect from my husband on these type of occasions. Well let me tell you, today he surpassed anything that I have ever imagined. Bowen surprised me with....drum roll please....A NEW CAR! WOOHOO! Not just any car, a BMW! Oh my goodness! Let me tell you I'm still trying to catch my breath! It has been quite an eventful and busy year! The Lord has abundantly blessed us in every aspect. How many people can say they found the love of their life, got married, moved across the United States, started a new job, had a beautiful baby boy, and became owners of their own business (which by the way is coming along quite nicely), all in one year??? Thank you for all the love and support that our friends and family have shown us. Your always in our prayers :) I think of all that's happened and know that this is just the beginning of a wonderful happy life together. This really has been One Amazing Year, but I look forward to an infinate amount of amazing years to come!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day