Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our home

I've got a couple of people asking to see the house now that it's mostly decorated. Mind we are still moving in, but you get the gist of it! I love love love it! It's our perfect piece of paradise! Now y'all just need to come out and visit!
Here we are! Our new home! I wish I would've had a big SOLD sticker to put across the sign ;)
Living Room

We found that table for only $35. Bowen sanded and stained it, then I put the finish on. We're such team!

My empty shelves...any suggestions?

Kitchen

Sorry they're kind of broken up...it's the best I could do!

My FULL SIZED oven. No more apartment sized cooking!

Bathroom

Not to glamorous.

Patio & Deck ViewOur out door dining room

Side of the house. It's kind of cluttered right now but a lot of those storage things are going to Good Will. Except for those fancy new white cabinets that Bowen built. Such a handy man!

The view from the deck

Mason's Room

Here's the baby's room! It double as a guest bedroom...hence the bunk beds.

Our RoomBowen enjoying our new comfy bed set!

Laundry Room I loooove having my own washer and dryer! Bowen even hung a laundry line so we can have fresh air dried laundry.

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day