Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The home stretch...almost.

It seems up until now that this pregnancy has gone by fairly fast. I think chasing a two year old, maintaining a home + yard (ya, I rock at mowing the lawn), and having a reeeealy part time job (it's only 2 hours a week) has kept me busy and distracted. But now I feel like I'm starting to slow down. Fatigue shows it's face more and more often as each week passes. And now I have to pee every 20 minutes, so that keeps me up at night...along with heartburn and baby hiccups. Don't get me wrong, I love those little movements! But the vicious cycle continues; up all night, up all day.

The good news is that there is only 8 1/2 more weeks *I'm crossing my fingers* until our little Malachi gets here. I know there will be little rest then, but it'll be completely worth it when I'm holding that little baby in my arms.

On a recent trip home to Utah Mason discovered the book The Little Engine That Could. We read that at least once a day. In it the valuable lesson reminds me, every time, loud and clear

I think I can
                           I think I can
                                                      I think I can


Kai will be here sooner than we know it and until then....I think I can.

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day