Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rainy day at Kid Ventures

Last week we met Jackie and her girls at Kid Ventures. It was a little rainy so it was a perfect day to go. All the kids had a blast playing on the castle, pirate ship, and cars. This was our first time going and boy was it exciting! Mason was a bit overwhelmed at first, but soon adjusted to the chaos. We were there for quite a while but Mason was starting to get hungry & tired so we headed home...not before stopping at In N Out though. With a full tummy he was ready for bed. Since he's such a 2 year old big boy now he decided he wanted to sleep in his big boy bed. A few stories and a kiss goodnight later, he was out like a light. I couldn't believe he actually stayed in bed! Bowen arrived home before Mase woke up & I was such a proud mom I had to show him. It was almost time for him to wake up so Bowen laid down and snuggled with him. Fifteen minutes later, and still silent, I walked in to the room to find both of my boys fast asleep. It was so cute (and peaceful)I left them there until Mason woke up. What an exciting and exhausting day. Since then he's been taking his naps and sleeping there at night. Our little boy is growing up so fast I can hardly stand it! Eating his yummy hamburgers & fries! Passed out!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day