Monday, November 24, 2008

The movie experience

Friday was girls night out. Some of the lovely ladies from our ward and I enjoyed a evening of dinner and a movie without children. Yep, Mason stayed home with his dad for over FIVE hours. Three of them he was sleeping, but still!!! That's the longest i've left him. I did call and check up...don't worry. Our evening started out at the California Pizza Kitchen. Mmmm...pretty good! Then we were off to see TWILIGHT. Oh how fun it was! We waited in line (with all the teeny boppers), Rushed to get good seets (with all the teeny boppers), and cheered, giggled, oooohd, awwwwd, and sighed (with all the teeny boppers) when our favorite characters came on to the screen. All in all it was a pretty good movie! I'm not too sure about the soundtrack though. Of course the book was better. Don't tell Bowen that. According to him the movie is always better...he just says that to get a rise out of people. We had a lot of fun! It's definitely something that we need to do more often! Afterwards I came home to my loving husband who had not only had put Mason to sleep, but also did the dishes and put away the laundry. Man, I love that guy!!!

1 comments:

Chantel White said...

Hey Shay, it was really fun being able to see you and your cute fam at Christmas!! I just wanted to stop by and leave my blog address: chantelwhite.blogspot.com. That way we can keep better in touch. Good luck with everything! Love ya!!

Mason just waking up for the day