Monday, January 19, 2009

Just for kicks and giggles

Well we haven't had too much going on lately. We've been enjoying the sunshine and warm weather thats been here for the past few days. It's funny how you can work less and play more when the weather is nice... lol! Oh, here's some fun info. Bowen and I have been called as counselors for our new Gospel Doctrine class. It's for the Over 20 Under 40 people of our ward. For our first official decree...BBQ Potluck at Bishop Chipmans on Friday. It'll be great times!
Mason is getting so big! He had his 6 month shots this week and wasn't a happy camper for a couple days :( Poor bubba. I think he was feeling better today because I sat him in his jumper (We call it the Jumpy Jumpy) and he jumped and jumped and jumped for at least an hour. Needless to say he was ready for a nap after that. After his nap he had some oatmeal and tried out his new sippy cup. He pretty much got the hang of it right away. He's such a smart little stinker! Also, he is consistently rolling over now. Every time I put him to bed he ends up on his tummy squished up against the crib. He's not crawling quite yet, but I can tell he's close.Little bubba squished up against the side of the crib
Enjoying a nice sunny Saturday at the beach. Bowen is working as hard as ever trying to get done the finishing touches on his ship. I believe they'll be done with it by the end of this week. Hopefully after that he'll have a little down time too breath. We'll see...
It's also church basketball season again. For some reason, the ref doesn't really like our guys...or so I've heard. We'll just have to see how it goes.
Mason cheered his daddy on. "Go DADDY"
As for me I'm still doing what I do. I recently got an awesome bonus from work that I was thrilled about! It's so wonderful how the Lord blesses us. With that money we're going to put together a better food storage, get Mason a new car seat, and I think I'll just keep a little for a rainy day. Although, Bowens birthday is coming up and I think I know exactly what to get him.

4 comments:

Osburn said...

I love that baby!!! He is so dang cute!!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Ha! he has such an infectious smile. I watched the bouncing video 5 times because it made me laugh. So freaking adorable.

BECKY YERGENSEN said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG SPOT. I JUST LOVE TO LOOK AT IT. I DON'T WRITE COMMENTS LIKE I SHOULD, BUT I SURE LOVE TO VISIT. YOU HAVE AN ADORABLE BABY AND YOU TWO ARE AWESOME PARENTS. LOVE YOU GUYS. GRAMS

andrea said...

he's a cutie pie!! :)

Mason just waking up for the day