Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March updates!

So i haven't posted anything for a while, so here are some updates on what's been going on.

We've almost closed on the house! Right now we're just waiting on other people to provide paperwork to finish the deal. Yay! Both Bowen and I are so excited to get in there and make it our home. As for me managing the apartments, my last day will be the end of April. But, we have are really good friends, Heidi and Gordon, who will be taking over the job. They'll do great and we're so happy for them!
About two weeks ago Mason started pulling himself up on all the furniture. The only problem is that he doesn't know how to sit down once he's up. So he gets "stuck" standing up and cries until I get him. Oh silly boy! He's also an avid crawler now. No more of the wounded army man scoot across the floor. He's obsessed with my flip flops and insists on chewing on them! Ewww! (Don't worry I don't let him have them) But I did have a new pair of cheap ones that I haven't worn yet that he can play with and that seems to satisfy :) He also loves going to the park right around the corner from our house. He can't do much except for swing, but he absolutely loves it! He smile sooooo big it makes me laugh. Next to swinging, his second most favorite thing is eating dirt and is very good at it. Boy do I already have my hands full! Both he and I got sick last week and we're now just starting to feel better just in time for our family from Florida and Alabama to come visit. Woohoo! We're so excited and hope that they have a great time here!
For the past couple of weeks Bowen was planning this great 3 on 3 basketball tournament at the church. It happened last Saturday and was a huge success!!! It was such a great missionary opportunity because we had a lot of non members came and the missionaries were there to answer any questions that they had. I'm so proud of my husband and all that he does! He's such a go getter and is so motivated to do what's right. I was so proud of him that day that I went and bought his favorite Wings N' Things for dinner that night to celebrate the successful tournament.
Now it's a beautiful, perfect 70 degree day and Mason are headed out to enjoy the sunshine!!!

1 comments:

Shayla said...

HOLY POO! a house!!!??? Congrats woman! It looks like a lot more room :D I'm happy for you guys! You look like you are having a blast out in the warm weather! :) I'm so jealous.. it is snowing now... stupid Utah weather! haha! I know you miss it! haha!

Mason just waking up for the day