Sunday, March 1, 2009

Inspection passed

On Thursday I met up with the inspector to make sure everything was good to go. He checked everything out and our new home passed inspection! Woohoo! I grasped the opportunity to get some photos of the place. I think Bowen had sent out some pics to a couple people, but for the rest of ya'll, here you go. I forgot to get pics of the kitchen because the inspector was in there at that time.

Here's the front. I asked if the motorcycle is included and it's not. Oh well :)
A close upThe living room
The other side of the living room
Mason is sooooo excited to have a new home to crawl around in!
The master bedroom (sorry it's not a very good picture or angle, but i was in a hurry) The side of the house Part of the back yard Out the back door and onto the little patio. Also stairs leading up to.... ...The sundeck! The laundry room
Mason's room
Bathroom. I cannot wait to soak in the tub! We don't have one now and I miss it dearly!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! We're hoping to buy a house within this next month! Life is fun, isn't it?!?

Chantel White said...

Shay, I have been trying to post a comment on your blog for a couple of weeks now and it wouldn't ever let me. I am glad it is working now! Congrats on your house! That is way exciting. It looks so nice! That is so fun for you! Mason looks darling in the pics. Give him big hugs and kisses for me! Glad you guys are doing so good!

Osburn said...

Shae I LOVE IT!!!! How exciting to finally have your own house! Does this mean you guys are getting a dog now? Chasey wants a house just to get a dog! CONGRATS! Thats exciting!

kkrich said...

i am overjoyed for u! a laundry room and sundeck? i am so jealous! guess who's coming to layout with you on weekday mornings? haha

Osburn said...

ha- I just noticed MAsons rolls on his legs in the picture above! I love it!

Scott and Siobhan said...

how exciting i wish we could get a place of our own and paint and do whatever we wanted to do to it Congrats!!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

You guys lucked out!!! I can't believe you found this house! I love it!!! whens the house warming party!!

Mason just waking up for the day