Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great, Wonderful, Awesome News!!!

We're getting a house!!! Yay! We'll be right in Pacific Beach (only about 5 miles from where we live now) walking distance from the elementary school. We officially went into escrow on Friday. So, if everything else goes right we should close in about a month or less. Oh we are soooo excited! As soon as I get a chance I'll post some pics. I still don't want to get my hopes up just in case, heaven forbid, something goes wrong, but I can't help it!!! We spent our Friday night browsing furniture stores and daydreaming how we're going to furnish our new home. *ahhh* After a strong reality check of how much new furnishings are we met up with Bowens friend from high school, Aaron, and his wife, Michelle. We went to dinner at Sammy's woodfire pizza, then called it a night.
The next day Bowen had to go into work for a couple hours. By the time I got us all ready for the beach, he was already home. There we met up again with Aaron and Michelle. I played with Mason while they surfed. It started to get a little bit too cold for Mase so we went and sat in the car and jammed out to music while we waited for them to finish up surfing. I was able to get a couple cute pics, though, while it was still warm enough.Now this is just proof that Mason is already training for football. He knows Tim Teebow isn't taking a break from training and neither is he! Push ups 1,2,3,4......

I know he's only 8 month old, but he's already posing for the camera.

Tired daddy after a long days work...of surfing! Just taking random pictures I don't know why, but Mason is on this head shaking kick. I think he just likes the way everything looks when he does it. This was an abnormally happy dinner time :)

5 comments:

Shawnanana said...

mason is so fun! and congrats on the house! a house? a real house? not a condo? wow! amazing! good for u two or three. =)

Shayla Finlinson said...

he is so cute... i love his laugh. oh and thats so exciting about the house... what a fun time.. you are such a good little mom. you look like you have fun together

Osburn said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! That si Awsoem about hte house! Are you so stoked??!! I want to see pics ASAP!!

Elise said...

That's really awesome about the house!! Wow I'm sure that is sooo fun it's really cool to have your own place! Congratulations! Not to mention Mason is super adorable!!

Trevor and Niqole said...

Hey SHAE!!!! How are you! I can't believe I found your blog! I am so excited to keep in touch with you know instead of through our mommy's!! You guys look so cute, especially you little boy! Well I'll talk to you later! Love ya! Niqole

Mason just waking up for the day