Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

It's been a very lazy afternoon...so relaxing! We just stayed home for the game and I made Super Bowl Brownies for my man (they're his favorite) I kind of feel bad for Bowen because football is over. I think I may be a little bit sad myself. Oh well, it'll come again soon. I do have the best husband! He supports me with whatever crazy thing I do. I'm currently in the process of refinishing our entertainment center. Everything that was in or on it is now strung across the living room. Now for all that know Bowen he is a very organized person. Everything has a place. I know he wanted me to finish that yesterday but it'll look so good when it's done! I can't believe the weekend is over...I can't believe January is over! Holy cow this year is going to fly by!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day