Thursday, February 5, 2009

Frozen Yogurt

Apparently the new "thing" is frozen yogurt. It's the "healthier" option instead of Cold Stone or Baskin Robbins. (I personally don't think that's true) Frozen Yogurt places are popping up left and right here. And, well, a new yogurt place just a block and a half away had it's grand opening today. Bowen and I couldn't resist. It was delicious, I'm not going to lie. I do believe this is going to be a real problem for us. For all those who haven't tried it, do it! You too, will become hooked! hmmm... Anyways, we got our treat, came home, put Mason to bed, and watched The Office as we enjoyed the sweet sensation on our tastebuds. What a great evening! Oh by the way, does anyone have suggestions on what to do for a teething, crazy, baby monster??? I don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. Hopefully those little pearly whites come through soon!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day