Sunday, February 15, 2009

Supercross Valentines <3

This weekend was most excellent! Bowen was here (he'll never live down last year when on Valentines Day he left to go snowboarding) so that was a plus! Ha ha! Baby, if you read this you know I'm just teasing! It was a very wondeful Valentines Day! We had a wonderful young women from our ward babysit Mason while we went to...are you ready?....Supercross!!! Yes, we went to the Supercross motercycle races for Valentines Day and it was AWESOME! Although, it kind of made me homesick for riding four wheelers at Sand Mountain. We had just decided to put the money that we were going to spend on eachother into one big present for the both of us. I'd say it worked out nicely :) Plus, we don't have room for any more "stuff" and memories are a whole lot more cherished. Thank you Bowen! Oh I love my husband :)

What's even more great is that Mason was sound asleep when we got home. Thanks Jessica! He slept all through the night so we were all refreshed for church this morning.

Speaking of church, in our class the teachers brought chocolate chip cookies. For some insane reason I thought it would be a good idea for mason to taste it.

This was the end result

He literally had chocolate from head to toe. Ha ha! It was pretty funny until he realized the cookie was gone. Then he was mad! So, needless to say, we didn't make it through the rest of Relief Society.

Like I had mentioned before, he is getting closer and closer to crawling every day. Here is a glimpse of the first day he realized he could scoot. I was told he's like a merman on dry land.

3 comments:

Osburn said...

YEAH!!! I can leave comments again! K, so what a FUN valentines! That besats dinner at some fancy restaurant anyday!!! Mason is so dang cute too!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Shay,
Isn't your husband in the military? It runs in my mind that it's the navy, but I'm not sure. Do you remember my little brother, Wyatt? He just got accepted to Air Force Academy. We are all pretty emotional about it, but know its good. I was wondering if your husband had any good advice for while he's away. I know they aren't the same division, but I'm sure they had to do a lot of the same training. Sorry for the long comment!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

I love supercross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have followed the xgames since I was 19 from diego to frisco to phili to la and super cross was the best! I haven't gone for over 2 years which brings me to my next question....why weren't we invited!

Mason just waking up for the day