Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well...not yet

We drove clear down to Bonita (about a forty minute drive from our house) in rush hour traffic to sign our papers for the house. We finally got there and sat down just to find that the sellers had spelled my name wrong on all the documents. So, that means we have to wait another day to get this done. Grrrr... this was supposed to be done a week and a half ago!!! No moving into our little beach bungalow just yet. On a little happier note *I discovered that there is a dollar store near us that sells produce for cheap cheap cheap! I never thought that saving money while grocery shopping could be so wonderful. lol! haha! I'm such a mom. *Masons top tooth finally broke through! I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of a rough week for the little man (not to mention for his mommy too) *Oh ya, Bowens softball team tied tonight. They haven't been doing to hot so that's a good thing :) *Only 4 more days until Mom and Coach get here!!! yay! Mason can't wait to see his grandma and grandpa!

1 comments:

Osburn said...

I love finding deals. Coupons ROCK!!!! Life sure does change when you get married and have to save!

Mason just waking up for the day