Thursday, July 2, 2009

Laugh, laugh, laugh

After dinner this evening Bowen had to leave to go to the Young Mens activity. They were feeding the homeless, so he had to run. Mason hadn't quite finished eating so I started clearing the table. Well I had forgot to give him some sort of vegetable so I grabbed some pureed green beans and started feeding him them. Just as I had given him a large spoonful of green goodness, I sneezed. It triggered something in Mason where he BURST out laughing...spraying green beans EVERYWHERE, including on me from head to toe! I couldn't help but laugh at how funny it was. It didn't just stop there though...oh no. I thought it was hilarious so I kept on making funny noises and we kept on laughing. He was literally sighing from laughing so hard. Then it got to the point where I was laughing at him laughing, and he was laughing at me laughing. We couldn't stop! It was really the highlight of my day. I love my little man soooo much!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day