Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Bowen!

Happy Birthday to Bowen! It's crazy to think that together we've already celebrated 4 birthdays of his. This birthday was low key with just a couple presents and a yummy birthday cake that I made from scratch. I've never made a actual cake from scratch, just a box. How pathetic is that? Oh well. It was delicious! I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband! He is my best friend and companion. I don't know what I'd do without him! Love you Bowen!!!

I was going to put the camera away when Mason looked up at me, crossed his arms, leaned to the side, and said, "cheese!" He actually posed for this picture all by himself! It was so funny!

3 comments:

Elise said...

shaelyn you and your family are sooo cute!!! congratulations on the second baby!!

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Happy Birthday Bowen! Tell Mason I say Wud Up Homie! Haha. That kid is too cute!

Anonymous said...

OH, Mase is so cute! I could jsut reach thru the computer and squeeze him!

Mason just waking up for the day