Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines

This Valentines my good friend Heidi threw a party. It was so much fun and decorated so cute! We had a great time visiting with friends, playing games, and laughing. Thank you, Heidi, for such a nice evening!

Bowen and I don't usually don't do too much for Valentines. He gave me flowers and a nice card and I made him this candy poster and a card. When he saw it he said, "Thank you so much! That's very Utah."

LOL! I guess it is, but we're on a budget :)

Friday we had a babysitter and, thanks to gift certificates, we went to dinner at applebees and then saw the Valentines Day movie. It was nice not having to pay for any of it! But the best part was that I was with the love of my life! I love you Bowen, so much!

1 comments:

Osburn said...

I made Chase a Valentine candybar poster too, but it was not G rated. Very creative, but not appropriate for a blog! Ha!!!!

Mason just waking up for the day