Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our back yard adventures

In order to save a bit of money each month I line dry as much as I can. I like to think I'm doing my part, even if it's only a couple dollars here and there that I'm really saving. Mason loves when the sheets, blankets, and towels get washed because he knows he can play in them when they're hung up to dry. We've kind of made a game out of it. He runs through the laundry thinking that I'm going to chase him. Then he's so surprised when he turns around and i'm still there on the other side. What a silly baby! This particular day he'd had yogurt as a snack while I was doing the laundry. When he decided he was done I got him down. Normally I would wash him off right away but somehow I got a bit distracted. In that short period of time he ran to the nice clean laundry hanging in the sweet sunshine and managed to get blueberry yogurt all over it. So much for that! Oh well, I stripped him down and we played some more. We were having so much fun and I didn't want to take that away from him. He just looked so dang cute! In the end I just threw the blanket back in the wash. No big deal!

You know he's thinking

Mason was pretty obsessed with my tomatoes. They weren't ripe at all, but that didn't stop him from picking and eating the green ones.

1 comments:

Chantel White said...

Mason is such a beautiful little boy. He has the cutest smile and his eyes just sparkle and light right up! It looks like you two have tons of fun together!

Mason just waking up for the day