Monday, August 31, 2009

Handy woman

About a week and a half ago the starter on Bowens car pooped out. Woopy! He's been so busy he hasn't really had time to work to much on it. He's been taking my car to work and Mase and I have been stuck at home. Talk about stir crazy! So this past Saturday we worked on it. Since the car wasn't jacked up it was a bit of a squeeze for Bowen. He got it about half way then it was my turn to get the cables and such off. I finally got it out! What a pain! I went and bought a new one but by the time I got back it was getting dark and I didn't have enough time to put it back in. Well, today I put that stinkin starter back in! I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself! The most work I've ever done on a car is checking the oil, jumping the battery, and helping my dad rotate the tires. This was an accomplishment in my book!

Being this greasy took me back to the days of working on Uncle Lee's farm and dad calling me a Grease Monkey.

Good thing I bought some Orange Clean and shop towels. I feel like a girl again!

4 comments:

kkrich said...

i am thoroughly impressed.

Osburn said...

VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Lindsey said...

Good job! lol I LOVE your hair! Miss you!

andrea said...

you are so freakin cute shae! you're such a cute little grease monkey! way to go for fixin the car!! whoop whoop!!

Mason just waking up for the day