Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free Tuesday

I recently learned that on Tuesdays you can get into one of the museums at Balboa Park for free. Yesterday it was the Natural History Museum. I'd been wanting to go for quite a while now because they had the Body Worlds exhibit. Usually it's around $20 to get in the Museum and another $25 or so to see Body Worlds. Well, I was a bargain hunter and found some tickets on Craigslist for only 10 bucks! Free entrance and $10 for a ticket...awesome! Heidi came with us and helped with Mason tremendously! We went right during nap time, so he wasn't to happy. But, he had fun running around and touching everything. There was one part of the museum that had snakes and he looooved watching and making ssssssss noises at them. What a fun morning! We're going to try and do the other free Tuesday museums for the rest of the month so anyone is invited to come along!
Inside the "cave"
He was fascinated by this dinosaur. He kept touching it and pointing at its nose.
For the past couple of days there has been this spider in my backyard. He builds a web at night and then when morning comes he undoes it and crawls away and hides. Every time I see it it's twice as big as the night before. I hate spiders, but this is pretty cool. I'm curious to see how big it actually gets.
It's eating a fly

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day