Tuesday, September 8, 2009

There's no place like home

We decided last minute to go to the beach this evening. I figure we better take advantage of the warm weather and water while it lasts. I absolutely love living in San Diego. Today, Bowen was telling me a story about when he was out at sea he dreamed of living in a place like this. He'd asked someone that lived here at the time what it was like. The person said, "It's like living in a movie." I agree! I couldn't ask for anything better.
The lighting was soooo perfect I had to take some pictures. Here's just a few of the many.

4 comments:

kkrich said...

you are quite the photographer!

Elise said...

cute Shaelyn!! They look great, so so jealous, we want to live in a movie too! haha some day

andrea said...

you little photographer! ;)

Lindsey said...

Wow these pictures are really good! You should consider going pro. And.... I really like your shirt, and your hair...and ha ha don't start that again...

Mason just waking up for the day