Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

What a fun birthday weekend I had! On Friday I received some very beautiful flowers from Popsi. Lillys are my favorite! On Saturday Bowen arranged for a babysitter then he took me out to dinner and dancing. We went downtown to Voyeur. One of our really good friends, Kari, is the executive chef there and she took real good care of us. The food was amazing! What a fun night!
Us at Voyeur. Not a super good pic, but this was the only one I got before my camera died.
Kari sent out Happy Birthday icecream cones.
Sunday came bright and early. There were a couple birthdays that week in Young Womens so there were lots of treats. Mmmmmm! After church Heidi and Gordon had us over for dinner. Well, she had decorated for a birthday party and it was so cute. What a sweetheart! Gordon cooked up some awesome steaks and we topped off the evening with fruit pizza.
Monday we had a girls night. A bunch of us girls from the ward all met at Basil Thai (YUMMMM!) for dinner. Well, it got out that my birthday was the day before, so everyone pitched in and payed for my dinner. Awww...I have the best friends! We topped off the night with some Yogi Topi and lots of laughs.
I thought about all the celebration and it all involved food. I guess everyone knows me pretty well :) What an awesome birthday!

0 comments:

Mason just waking up for the day