Monday, November 16, 2009

A few more things...

Our dog, Lady, looooves to wrestle and play. That's great because so does Bowen. Last week they were roughhousing in the living room when lady jumped up the same time Bowen was bending down. Her head smacked him right in the eye. Ouch! Now it looks like Bowen has pretty purple eyeshadow on.

Now this one is a little hard to see, but it completely made my day. I walked out of the house on Saturday to see this cute message.

I *heart* Shaelyn Have a great day!

What a great husband I have! I love him so much! He works so hard for our little family :) Thanks babe!

The past two weeks Bowen has been working the 2nd shift at the shipyard. He was going in at 11am and coming home about 10:30pm. Kind of weird hours, but it was really nice to be able spend our mornings together. I think Mason especially liked having his daddy home at that time because when he would wake up Bowen would go get him and they would cuddle on the couch. By the second week Mason was waking up asking for "daddy?" So cute! Now Bowen is back to his regular schedule, but Mase still came into our room today asking for him. I kind of felt a bad because I had to tell him daddy wasn't here, he was at work but he'll be home soon.

I love my boys so much!

2 comments:

kkrich said...

i like the side-walk chalk. very sweet

BECKY YERGENSEN said...

hi! how are you all doing? we are all fine. i love to look at your blog. you are awesome to keep it up so well. love and miss you. you're a cute family. love you.

Mason just waking up for the day