Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun in November

Here are just some random pictures from this month. Mason just loves to play outside and throw the ball to Lady. As soon as he does, though, he cries, "Mommy! Ball!" and wants me to get it back from her. Lately he's been obsessed with bugs. Everything is a bug whether it is or not. Also, Balloons. He can spot a balloon from a mile away and once he sees it, that's all he wants. If there's a full moon he thinks that's a big balloon in the sky. "Boooone, mom, booone!"He loves his Your baby can read dvd's. They're a little long for his attention span, but he's starting to say the words it's teaching. I usually pop one of the movies in if I need to mow the lawn or do the dishes without my little helper by my side. He's definitely turning into a full blown toddler. What were little messes before have turned into whole house messes. Just tonight he found the bag of cotton balls. Needless to say, it looks like it snowed in our house. He had fun showing us how pretty it was when he would throw a handful up and let them fall gently to the ground, so i let him do it. You don't realize it until your a mom how precious those little moments are. I have to write them down because I want to remember them forever. Speaking of toddler, his taste in food changes every day. He absolutely does not like vegetables except tomatoes and peas if they have a bit of salt on them. Carrots are out of the question. He does love fruit though. Also, any meat that he eats has to have either ketchup or bbq sauce for him to even try it. I did discover tonight that he likes quesodillas with taco meat, tomatoes, and cheese. Despite his efforts to malnutrition himself, he's still a healthy, happy little boy and that's all I can ask for. I love my little Mason so much!

1 comments:

kkrich said...

what a goober. that mason is darling!

Mason just waking up for the day