Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mase, you probably shouldn't do that.

Usually when I do housework Mason just tends to do his own thing and play in his room or make a big mess elswhere in the house. Well, as I was doing the dishes I noticed that it was unusually quiet. All of a sudden I heard, "MOMAAA!" Thinking something was wrong or he was hurt I rushed to find him just to see that he had gotten his hand stuck in a toilet papper role. I don't like to laugh when he's in distress but it was so funny!

3 comments:

Shayla Finlinson said...

ha ha ha that is really funny... but his sad face makes it not so funny.. he is really so so cute.... he is getting so big.. wow time flies...

Elise said...

oh ha ha that's too funny! I love it

Unknown said...

Our little Mason's sound a lot like each other!! Mine would do the exact same thing!

Mason just waking up for the day